Monday, September 3, 2007

10 things i wont forget about my college



even if i left my 'engineering' college after four long @#$% years; i will still remember some things about my college. coz whatever is the college like i hav spent four years of my life there.

these are the ten things of my college. they are not according to hierarchy.

1) stairs @ law entrance:
this was the place where i and my friends used to sit to get some fresh air out of my classroom; usually after the lunch. coz if we wud hav directly went to classroom we wud hav readily fallen asleep.

2) canteen:
like many students from various colleges like their own respective canteen irrespective of how that canteen is; i also like my canteen very much. especially for the food quantity. some of my most fav dishes are misal, special lunch, and fried rice.

3) HMCT canteen:
this was the place where we used to run to drink water or eat some light after playing cricket. but most of the times we ended up eating pastries or cakes or doughnuts.

4) office:
i hav seen so many samples in my college office that it is simply impossible to forget it.

5) library:
there are two reasons for me not to forget library. one is because of librarians. and other is my friend ashish. i started to study in library in PL bcoz of him. and it was total fun. i must say my marks started increasing from the sem i started to go to library for studying.

6) HMCT ground:
i mentioned above tht we used to play cricket. all thanx to this ground. we not only played cricket on this ground, but also enjoyed Horizons on this ground.

7) Rangoli hotel:
although the hotel is not part of my college; but we went there to take treats from 'topper' amitesh. i dont remember how many treats we took from him. maybe 2 or 3. but after horizons we went there to take treat. and as usual no of people in hotel with us, was more than no of people who were together @ horizons. fokat ka khana kaun nahi chahega?

8) temple in college:
this temple was inaugurated when we were in first year. so that temple is four years old in that college just like we are. we had day off on tht day. but as i hadnt formed any group then, i remained in college till regular time was over.

9) medical college:
in last two sem there was some construction work goin on in my college. so we hav to go through medical college. now if u know whats there in medical college then u ll know why i m saying tht i cant forget medical college.

10) bus stop outside my college:
this one is last but not at all least. i hav heard many times tht u cant forget things which happen to u for first time. like first love, first job, first house etc. this was the place where i was first ragged. i still laugh when i remember tht. coz my ragging was unusual. normally freshers pleade to seniors to leave them. but in my case the senior ragging me got so irritated that he finally left away. whenever i ll visit my college i ll still laugh at this point of location.

note:ashish and amitesh; sorry for mentioning ur names above.

i havnt mentioned friends in above list. its bcoz they are not things. they r my life. how can i forget them?

1 comment:

Ashish Gunjal said...

Hey maan ......u r on fire ......u r really a good writer .....and ya thx for acknowledging me in ur blog .....its real honour to be associated wid u in our college life .....

and tht medical college wala point is juts too good ......couldn't agree more .... :))

those who ain't getting tht point plz do visit medical college just for fun ....n u'll get tht point just like tht ...hehehe ....